Dave and Sheri Johnson, owners of Advanced Collision Specialists, moved from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to SW Florida in 2002 when an opportunity arose to purchase a transmission/mechanical shop in Naples. What started out as a transmission/general automotive repair business has grown and evolved into a reputable, quality focused autobody repair facility.
Our business began in an older, small, 4500 square foot building but in October, 2008, we moved to a brand new 9000 square foot facility more centrally located to a much larger market. In addition, the new building is not only aesthetically attractive, its layout is much more suited to our business needs.
Living By The Golden Rule
Dave and Sheri have a simple philosophy inspired by the "Golden Rule"...to treat our customers, vendors and insurance partners as we would want to be treated. For our customers, this means you can count on us to be honest, to perform repairs correctly, to complete repairs as quickly as possible and to treat our customers with courtesy and respect.
The Right Experience
Dave has 35+ years experience in the automotive repair industry and Sheri has 30+ years in business management. Together they make a great team with Dave's primary focus on the technical/operations aspects of the business with Sheri's focus on the Sales/Marketing and Financial aspects of the business.
ACS strives to be the best and most respected collision repair facility that people turn to for repair and refinishing of their cars, trucks and motorcycles. To meet this challenge, we will...
- Always embrace change, innovation, and new technology,
- Cherish and appreciate our customers, employees, vendors and insurance partners,
- Strive for perfection in all the services we provide and products we produce.
Accredited Better Business Bureau Member
Advanced Collision Specialists has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 2003. The company has the distinction of “Zero” complaints filed during its membership. With this distinction, customers can have confidence the company operates with the highest ethical standards.
Our Code Of Ethics
- Conduct all business practices in a lawful and professional manner.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable, ensure their performance meets the highest quality workmanship standards and to provide technical training required to repair new vehicle technology.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- Recommend only proper collision repair procedures and explain to the customer why these are required to correct the collision damage.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To keep the customer informed throughout the repair process and to notify them immediately if delays are encountered.
- Furnish an itemized list for all parts and services, priced fairly, which identifies and used or re-manufactured parts.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To keep quality control procedures in place to ensure customers are completely satisfied with work performed and the service they receive.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and conduct business with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
- Cooperate in a good business manner with insurance company representatives and make a sincere effort to provide available and affordable service to the motoring public.